Recessed lighting is one of the most popular electrical improvements requested by homeowners in New Jersey today. In addition to providing extra light, recessed lighting provides a clean, streamlined look that blends with any interior decorating style and adds balance and harmony to your living space.
Recessed lighting increases the amount of light in a room, making the room feel larger and can be used to spotlight artwork or emphasize key design elements of the area.
At Richard Marton Electrical Contractor LLC we design and help you:
- Choose the size, style, and amount of lighting fixtures needed for your purpose
- Ensure that your lighting is spaced correctly for functionality and beauty
- Ensure that lighting intended to emphasize a design feature or art object is correctly placed to provide optimum effect
- Access the placement of reading lights carefully to avoid shadows from the head and shoulders
- Use wall-washing recessed lights to sweep the wall with the light needed to make a small space feel larger
- Recommend the type of bulbs that will be optimum for your new lighting
- Recessed Lighting is perfect for finished basements, kitchens, bathrooms, home theaters and other areas of home.
Call Now! 201-262-7710
Richard Marton Electrical Contractor LLC is a full service electrical contractor serving homeowners and businesses in Bergen, Passaic, Essex and Morris County New Jersey with electrical installations and repairs. We are also a certified Generac Generator dealer and installer.
Richard Marton Electrical Contractor LLC works with general contractors, residential architects, interior decorators, interior designers, painters, property management and property maintenance professionals, and professional organizers. We work with these professionals to give clients top of the line electrical installations within such projects as residential remodeling, residential renovations, plus build outs of new kitchens, bathrooms, home offices, add-a-level residential project and more.
Back to Electrical Installations