Adding more phones, moving an existing phone, fax or DSL line? Do you need 25 pair or 400 pair backbone? We should be your vendor of choice. We use the right cables to fit your specifications.
Are you moving a computer or printer, installing dozens of new cubicles, moving to a new location?
We will design and be with you every step of the way. There is never a job which is too small or too large.
Need cabling for your security cameras, adding more TV monitors to your business?
We can handle all your video needs. We use RG 6 and RG 59 cables to meet the needs of your requirement.
What about emergencies? With the equipment and manpower to handle any task, we can even handle your emergency needs with minimal advance notice.
Complete test results and certifications are available on all voice, data and fiber optic cabling.
- Plenum and Non Plenum installations Coaxial
- Category 5E
- Category 6
- Category 6A
- Horizontal, Riser, Aerial and Direct Burial
Fiber Optics – Fusion Splicing, Polished, Mechanical and Pigtail Splicing
- Terminations (ST-ST-LC-MTRJ)
- Single and Multi Mode Fiber Optic Cabling
- Fiber to the Desktop
- 50/125 Laser Optimized
Indoor/ Outdoor Cabling:
- Low Voltage and terminations (CAT 5E, CAT 6, CAT 6A, COAX)
- Shielded Cabling, 10 GB Installation
- Patch Panel Terminations
- Wiring Block Terminations
- Copper Cabling Splicing
Conduit and Inner duct Installations
- Labeling and Documentation
- Testing and Certification
- Infrastructure Design and Installation (rack mount, PDU, Servers, battery backup, etc).
- Security Camera Installations
- Phone System Wiring
- Cable Trays and Ladder Racks
- Network Cabinets
- Wireless Access Points
- Management of expectations
- Directional Antenna – Point to Point