Richard Marton Electrical Contractor LLC has partnered with CTEA to show you why energy-efficient lighting is more than a buzzword; it can save your company money.
Partnering with CTEA, Richard Marton Electrical Contractor LLC can help you retrofit your existing business or industrial lighting for immediate cost and energy savings. You can then apply those savings to your monthly revenue stream or other projects. Richard Marton Electrical Contractor LLC provides qualified companies with a Free Energy Analysis.
Answer “Yes” to any of these questions and you may benefit from a lighting upgrade:
- Are you interested in knowing what it’s really costing you to light your facility?
- Would you like to reduce energy costs and simultaneously increase the light quality of your work place?
- Are you interested in enhancing your building’s value with little or no capital expense?
- Does your facility use High Output, Mercury Vapor, High Pressure Sodium, or Metal Halide Lamps or outdated fluorescent lighting fixtures?
- Would your employees or those you lease to benefit from improved light quality?
- Do your lights burn needlessly when areas of the building are not in use?
- Are you aware of the many energy incentives available for lighting improvement projects?
Your company shouldn’t be losing money because of rising energy costs. Contact Rick from Richard Marton Electrical Contractor LLC for your free energy audit and more information.
Call Now! 201-262-7710
Richard Marton Electrical Contractor LLC is a full service electrical contractor serving homeowners and businesses in Bergen, Passaic, Essex and Morris County New Jersey with electrical installations and repairs. We are also a Generac Generator installer.
Richard Marton Electrical Contractor LLC works with general contractors, residential architects, interior decorators, interior designers, painters, property management and property maintenance professionals, and professional organizers. We work with these professionals to give clients top of the line electrical installations within such projects as residential remodeling, residential renovations, plus build outs of new kitchens, bathrooms, home offices, add-a-level residential project and more.
Back to Electrical Installations